Sales Career with company expanding into Europe
Key Account Manager
As a Key Account Manager for Jetpak you will be responsible for managing and expanding major accounts both in Europe and Worldwide. You will also be responsible for selling and negotiating contracts with new potential customers to grow the key account customer portfolio. You will devise and implement tailored solutions to increase efficiency, add value, and maximise profitability throughout the customers’ supply chain. Jetpak’s top talents consistently exceed their customers’ expectations, pursue opportunities to cross-sell new business, and emulate all of Jetpaks values.
The role may entail other career opportunities or advancement.
ROLES OF RESPONSIBILITES
As KAM you will be active in contacting potential customers and have the entire Jetpak product portfolio to offer.
- Promote and sell Jetpak product portfolio to new customers
- Develop business and relationship with new and existing customers
- Achieve established sales targets
- Continually prospect and qualify new potential key account customers
- Understand customer supply chain, decision making unit and opportunities to identify solutions that bring customers competitive advantages
- Drive and optimize sales pipeline velocity.
- 4+ years Account Management experience
- 2+ years in the logistics industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for selling
- Results orientated
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good collaborator
- Experience using a CRM system as well as MS Office Products
- Driving license
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Powered by doing business, performance-oriented
- Business acumen
- Negotiating experience
Email your application, no later than February 22, 2023 to HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the position are answered by Sales Director Europe, Gavin Jones +32 476 838625.